Welcome to our comprehensive guide on how to choose a digital asset management (DAM) tool for small businesses. If you've been struggling with keeping your files, images and shared media organized across clients and co-workers, then you’ve come to the right place!
One of the biggest challenges for small businesses is finding an affordable DAM that’s designed for their business needs. The high costs of most DAM platforms makes most digital asset managers priced exclusively for medium and large organizations with big budgets. That's where Neatly comes in.
What Does a Digital Asset Management Tool Do?
It's crucial to understand your own needs and problems before we dive into Neatly’s features and benefits. This will help you make an informed decision.
A digital asset management platform allows you to better manage your files. Its interface and features are specifically designed to make it easier to search, filter and find files than your standard cloud storage platform.
Additionally, DAMs should include collaboration tools for easily sharing files with colleagues and clients.
Digital asset management for small business
If you identified your main problem as 'organizing Google Drive files' and you don’t want to break the bank for new software, you likely need a basic, small business-friendly DAM. In this case, look for solutions that are user-friendly and offer basic features like native Google Drive integration, access control and collaboration features.
With features like Google Drive integration, user permissions, and collaboration tools, Neatly is the only digital asset manager designed specifically for the needs of Google Drive users.
Neatly is built on top of Google Drive - you continue to store your files there while using Neatly to organize them.
How much does a digital asset management tool cost?
When it comes to pricing, Neatly is designed to be the affordable solution for small businesses. You can start with a free trial and scale up your account as needed.
While there are other solutions like Brandfolder, Bynder, and Canto, Neatly sets itself apart by focusing on being the simplest, most affordable, digital asset manager for Google Drive users.
Some digital asset management examples:
- The affordable DAM for small businesses with a free trial
- Continue to save files in Google Drive or Dropbox while organizing, sharing and collaborating in Neatly
- Save bookmarks and shareable links from any online platform
- Costs thousands of dollars per year
- You must migrate your files from Google Drive to Brandfolder’s storage
- Starts at $450 per month
- You must migrate your files from Google Drive to Bynder’s storage
- Can cost as much as $1,000 per seat per year
- You must migrate your files from Google Drive to Canto’s storage
- Includes a limited free plan; paid plans start at $100/month
- No Google Drive integration
- Starts at $109/month
- You store your files in Dash’s storage
Who needs a DAM
If you’re any type of small business or organization and] looking to organize your Google Drive files for you and your team or to view all your online files and links in one place, regardless of where they're stored, Neatly has got you covered.
Who uses it:
- Small businesses
- Non-profit organizations
Like any product, Neatly has its pros and cons. Here's a quick rundown.
- Affordable for small businesses
- Save your files in Google Drive, organize them in Neatly
- View all files and links in one place
- Strong access controls
- Create private file hubs for clients
- Manage projects
- Simple UI designed for finding files quickly and easily
Making the most of your DAM
In conclusion, Neatly offers a robust solution for organizing files for small businesses. With its native Google Drive integration and affordable pricing options, it's a strong contender in the digital asset management space.
Ready to take the plunge? Sign up for the Neatly waitlist and be one of the first to try it out!